Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Lovecat: Pay It Forward

Normally I wouldn't dedicate an entire post to just one other blog - but when Bonnie Creevy told me about the Pay It Forward Photo Blog, I felt as though it was definitely worth it's very own post since we share the same philosophy about helping others: to give freely, while asking nothing in return. ;-) The Pay It Forward Photo Blog is full of FREE photoshop actions, design templates, downloads, inspiration contests, interviews, etc. An amazing resource of freebies!!

Here are some of the recent downloads that were featured on the blog...
Swirly Border from Lindsey...


Christmas Card from Renee...


Chocolate Action from Heather....


What are you waiting for?! Visit the Pay It Forward Photo Blog now!! And if you happen to find it useful, hopefully you'll be able to give a little something back to those who helped you!!

4 comments:

  1. Again, a terrific link to an awesome resource. I'll post it on Tiffinbox real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! I LOVE this website...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled across that blog last week-it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete